www.thesextree.co.uk

Links to your favorite websites

Moderator: WGWMods

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

for someone ignoring the thread, you've been very responsive so far :p

yes it is on notify, and yes i always have the last word

so join instead,least i am forced to get my hypnosis dvds out - not that ive tried to do that yet, i am relying on charm *fluttering eyelids, towards the ladies* - so yeah, move over daren brown, its time for the big guns now...

http://www.thesextree.co.uk/sextree/art ... reArms.pdf
http://www.thesextree.co.uk/sextree/art ... edrugs.pdf
http://www.thesextree.co.uk/sextree/art ... roment.pdf
http://www.thesextree.co.uk/sextree/art ... ulture.pdf

(they are badly written, and need work, but they should server as a pointer now)

not that anyone will see, as your ignoring this now ;)

kaged
Jaffa Cake Monster

Post by kaged » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:06 pm

what the hell has just gone off on the last 3 pages??
(Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

And people think Goths are twisted!

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:30 pm

kaged wrote:what the hell has just gone off on the last 3 pages??

well the entire thing, was an attempt to get people to join www.thesextree.co.uk, which has totally backfired, as it seems nothing i do appeals to anyone, anymore... with the odd exception here, and there mais c'est la vive, je devine...

what works on you?
what do you want to see/do? feel?

and oh sod it, its not worth it/nothing to see here, move right on along and forget you even saw www.thesextree.co.uk, in fact don't talk about it, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for its the site which shall not be named inter alia of course as i try reverse psychology instead (i'm sure i've tried that once already in this thread), or does actuall mentioning reverse psychioogy compleatly iradicate the point? but yes, i digress complete waste of time, trying to get goths to sign up to anything at all... i tried to be clever, and it failed (je pence)

Psycho Clown
Full to Bursting with Lovely Jaffa Cakes

Post by Psycho Clown » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 pm

gothiclight wrote:move over daren brown, its time for the big guns now...

Sorry, did I miss something?... who is this Daren Brown who apparently has to move over?

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Psycho Clown wrote:
gothiclight wrote:move over daren brown, its time for the big guns now...

Sorry, did I miss something?... who is this Daren Brown who apparently has to move over?

derren brown, same difference - as its the suggestion which is all that matters... though acting on it, escapes me for now.... perhaps more practice here would rectify that?

alternatively try the budget intead:

http://www.thesextree.co.uk/sextree/tax ... spx?year=1

Psycho Clown

Post by Psycho Clown » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Ah you mean the MAGICIAN Derren Brown... not a hypnotist at all then... or is that "same difference" too?

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 pm

gothiclight wrote:... mais c'est la vive, je devine...

Peut-être ça aurait marché mieux avec une intro un peu plus courte? C’est justement une petite suggestion. Moins est plus. Votre site n’a pas du tout l’air d’être pour moi mais bonne chance quand même. Au moins, vous avez reçu beaucoup des réponses ici, même si elles ne sont pas exactement ce que vous attendais.

Alright, I saw this thread quite a while ago and I always found it very strange, I'm not sure if I really understand what it is about. A brief description of the site could have been more effective. But hey, maybe it was not that bad, this thread has already three (very amusing) pages!
We're so wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully pretty! :mrgreen:

cagedbat
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Pygmy Eskimos..

Post by cagedbat » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Just like to point out that idea that they have lots of words for different types of snow is an urban legend.. It was a question on QI and the one who tries to be witty (the one who used to do the magic detective show thingy miss marple impersination) got it wrong too... I just checked on google too..
Oh BTW I was kinda at a loose end so I read this thread tonight, if you start from the top it still dosn't really make much sence but it's got goths talking about sex and jaffa cakes so it can't be all that bad.
ThE InTeRnAtIoNaL CaGeDbAt Of MyStErY

Hazel Josephine
Jaffa Cake Monster

Re: Pygmy Eskimos..

Post by Hazel Josephine » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:21 pm

cagedbat wrote:it's got goths talking about sex and jaffa cakes so it can't be all that bad.

Don't you read mine and t'other Hazel's posts?
All we talk about is sex & Jaffa cakes :lol:
Though sex with Jaffa cakes is just wrong, :shock:
whereas chocolate toffee waffles are a different matter :shock: :lol:

cagedbat
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by cagedbat » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 pm

surely you run a much higher risk of scalding with chocloate toffee waffles.
Edgeplay?....
Although I do wish they would invent a Jaffa that can survive a dunk into chetruse spiced hot chocolate without dissolving into mush.

Which wasn't relevant anyhow.

Hazel Josephine
Jaffa Cake Monster

Post by Hazel Josephine » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:30 pm

ahhhh, but you see chocolate toffee waffles soften at body temperature and thus can be moulded using various body parts...............

cagedbat
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by cagedbat » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:33 pm

So marmite on toast just won't cut it?

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 am

Christabel wrote:
gothiclight wrote:... mais c'est la vive, je devine...

Peut-être ça aurait marché mieux avec une intro un peu plus courte? C’est justement une petite suggestion. Moins est plus. Votre site n’a pas du tout l’air d’être pour moi mais bonne chance quand même. Au moins, vous avez reçu beaucoup des réponses ici, même si elles ne sont pas exactement ce que vous attendais.

i'm trying to get it down!

temptation , freedom, lust xi and yes their is the sign your ex's up and buil "the sex tree" for safe sex. currently in a trade mark dispute, because some pricks have done a vidio. trying to sell the sex tree as durex. to get in with them, and ignored my trade mark. as i registered the mark "The Sex Tree" back in may 2007 so am anoyed!

so appear to be in a pending legal battle with facebook, durex, and a swedish/french prick who decided to copy an idea, be clever and appeal to the more more well known brands, i.e. they are trying to advertise as though they were comisoned by them. so am anoyed, onto a looser here.

notwithstanding the above - as i have enough issues in litigation with the water board and their random water meters, i press on. trying to sell my site.

frankly its anything you ant it to be! as i'm open to suggestions here!

i've updated the front page of www.thesextree.co.uk to cut the wording out, and i am a satanic witch, so we shall see.

its a mix of freedom, sex, human rights law, love without jelaousy and the occult.

and i perhaps try and cator for too much, rather then focusing on nothing at all. as i rarely keep my interest on one thing, and well - is the f**k up i did. as instead of marketing one thing, i added more! and i continue to do the same, with intelgient matcing and more! so yea. we shall see where it goes

trying to stay positive, but their is only so far you can go on nothing here!

and i feel as though i am having my head caved in, by corporations currently lol which isn't something i had in mind, so it should be interesting to see how it turns out, as i find it hard to imagine, that durex (a britsh company) would ignoe trade mark law, rip it off a site... so it might be a bunch of cowboys instead. either way we percervire and continue onwards in the hop we wil win in the seven of wands [valor](desperation or what!)

so yeah in a vile mood of late, as the only good thing which happened today - being i was idd for my age in tesco. i'm 32. so has to count for something i guess! so considering numerous avenues including adlt materail to get the ball rolling again, actually the ball is rooling, and i am getting more sign ups then ever before, but a trade mark war is not something I had in mind!
je suis desole pour ignoring a post, i missed one! and all hell breaks loose! *sigh*

thesextree is my life, i aim to please, and well if i fail to please, then *Shrug* i wasn't good enough - i guess, i tried! and you lot are too fickle at times ;)

but we do it anyway, as we love you really lol ou queleque chose comme ca...

my french sucks btw so je suis desole si mal

[actiually we're hoping for more sign ups, trying to do anything which will make you want to join! seduction? play on words? what... desperate here...]

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:46 am

cagedbat wrote:So marmite on toast just won't cut it?

not currently, something more substantial pease, marmite is fowl, and we want fun, pleasure and lust Xi, perhaps a womens legs open, so we can lick her out, taste the sweet ambre nector, somthing sweet, someting desirable, something nice as marmite is not, and never will be nice!

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Re: Pygmy Eskimos..

Post by gothiclight » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 am

Hazel Josephine wrote:
cagedbat wrote:it's got goths talking about sex and jaffa cakes so it can't be all that bad.

Don't you read mine and t'other Hazel's posts?
All we talk about is sex & Jaffa cakes :lol:
Though sex with Jaffa cakes is just wrong, :shock:
whereas chocolate toffee waffles are a different matter :shock: :lol:

how do you do sex with choclate toffe waffles, i may have missed something here (be nieve/amature at best) but yea....

what/how/why? surely the squares are too small!

(trying to work it out, and failing miseraly)

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Re: www.thesextree.co.uk

Post by gothiclight » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 pm

www.thesextree.co.uk is back after a 3 year absence and is accepting new members again.

Current tag line i'm going with is Join the Tree and Connect the world in love and find out how many degrees of separation exist between lovers which probably isn't many on the goth scene.

I've been out of the loop for the last few years, but I digress...

Get your ex's on and link to each other to see how close you really are. The rest is more a garden of eden/devil/satanic witch/human rights lawyer theme.

Suggestions, insults, feedback and other things of that nature welcome.

Alira
Jaffa Cakes? What Jaffa Cakes?!

Post by Alira » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

What concerns me is not that you're searching for people to join this website, my concern lies in the fact that you thought turning to the Whitby Goth Weekend forum was the way to go about it.
I mean most of us are married/in relationships or too inherently awesome to give a fuck (if you'll pardon the pun)
It just seems a really strange place to post a thread of this nature.
I've missed a lot during my absence from the forum :shock:
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time, lost in space
And meaning.

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah well what can I say I'm crap at getting things off the ground and this was an attempt at turning to grass root support.

Mind you I was never popular on the goth scene, especially at Whitby drinking alone for the most part and have pretty much lost contact with everyone as je suis une recluse.

Site lost momentum when I ran out of money in 2010 which was the point I lost both houses and we'll skip the 20 months I spent on a mental ward and the police siege ward because of it.

Some advertising agency seems to have spent a fortune on an advert for another sex tree with se on it's name which shows someone else will clear up as in Britain no one ever rallies to anything.

Safety in numbers and I am not a person who has ever been able to get numbers in. But your point is well made, me and everyone else is old now and you can't force anyone to do anything really.

I have flyers and badges to give out but that involves me growing a spine to actually hand them out. So yeah no comment.