www.thesextree.co.uk

Links to your favorite websites

Moderator: WGWMods

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 pm

vlad the impaler wrote:I suspect this is just a wind up so until there is an "ignore" button installed I will now not be reading anymore.

Have fun, in whatever passes for your world, Gothiclight.

If you listen carefully you may just hear the meds trolley....

actually i teach psychic development, and its one of the things i've been researching for the last few years after i dated a dom, who was into tarot and precognative dreams, back when i had money. i actually spent a lot of time reading anthing i could get hold of. including downloading all the guided mediation cds, as well as going around the country on courses to haunted locates and various other things...

and is one of the reasons i wrote my books (unpublished - but drafts online) from the devils perspective, as fell out with christianity inter alia.

as if you can't prove what it is, your can at least prove what it isn't ergo, when you pick up dreams/images you can at least rule body language out - which tends to leave either telepathy and or the spirit angle. i tend to rule towards spirit these days, purley on how random the stuff shows - at one point i thought i had the entire thing nailed, with proof of reincarnation, and soul mates when i interviewed this women on her past.

as she claimed, she had been told in a dream who she was going to marry as a kid, as well as the dates of her kids births and a few other things as well. and so i thought this proved reincationan - notwithstanding the other research from india and elsewhre, people i haven't met in person - because their would be no basis to know who you were going to marry in advance of meeting them, as it kind of makes no sense from a standard "communication at range/telepathy" stand point, and so removes all doubt, unfortunatly when i went back and grilled her again, i found out that their was another couple of kids on the street with a similer name, and any past life regression stuff, tends to be just showing you what you need, which is why i can't resolve this point is perhaps with kids, who still remember stories/details from old... not that it matters on the psychic side

as communication/messages at range is a fact of life, and anyone can teach themselves to learn dreams/do energy work and see auras on people, with a bit of time/patience as it just involves relaxing with your hands aprt in the bath, or with staring at a spot in a mirror inter alia
and their is plenty of online cds now from the likes of silva and others, which take you through the basics/improve your skills.,.,
obviously you still get the morons who cling to the old notions that nothing like this is possible, as they get scared/panic and try and censort it out of fear of religion, so your pretty shaffted on both sides as a witch...

atheists tend to snap/cry and get angry, while the religious nutter is so scared of authority/punishment and keeping control, that they hate anyone researching/talking about or trying to move it on...

so no its not a joke, i pick up images and auras off people most days - though i don't always know the reason why/or who it relates back to. and some christians did try and shut me down awhile back - but by the time youve proved the basics, their tactics have no fear anymore. as most of those people who subscribe medication/seek to repress people from that side are illiterate morons, who are more scared of their own shadow then helping people/develop loose the fear, and well get a life...

one of my books the devils grandson is a rewrite of the bible - from the devils perspective, as i tend to reverse the argument that god is evil, and the devil is good (my first attempt at a book) and put the devil on top... i.e. i renamed the tree of life, and put god in the top slot/aboe the cross - chaos the void - and renamed god the higher self bit, which means the devils grand son = the son of god, and the concious lower self, in order to clear the jesus crap up... though i have failed todate to get a response out of the papacy (they tend to ignore their emails) and a lot of my time, and effort went into trying to prove what it was/and break their stance...

as if a power did exists, and said though must do this, or else - then that is evil, and well the devil takes you in regardless - and i would rather go with knowlege, then censorship - which is why i play on the apple joke/temptation line a lot... and why i did the wank for freedom campaign which i sent to the eu commission as a magical child is born ;) which is available on the site, but was ignored - as most of my politcal corrospendence tends to end up in dead letter ques/gets ignored, and while i haven't entirely abandended the idea of trying to get people over their stupidity - i would have to say in the first instance, i am more itnerested in getting my site back on track/transfered over to the uk, and some money in... and when i do get images in advance , let us just say i reverse the right to spin it, as i can get milage out of anything... and while i may be trying to have some fun with jaffa cakes, as their is infinte milage in the things - it does not change the fact that
1> i picked the image up, and
2> i have no idea what the jaffa cake thing is, and or why i would be showin it. other then as a lead into something else....

and i assur eyou as a psychic - one of the scarest things you can encounter is a moron, trying to lock you up/accuse you of being ill - as i was broken into once, by people trying to shut me down, and like i said - that incompetance does not help people get to the truth of whats going on, and well a satanic with has the same rights under article 9 [freedom of belief/conciounce and religion] as anyone else, and its not my fault christians are too scared of the occult/psychic side to talk about it...

and on that note, i would say that prior to dating that women at 28 (who is a goth/goes to whitby) i wouldn't have taken it seriously either, as it wasn't till meeting here, and having her talk about precognative dreams, that i started seeing if i could teach myself to dream, and did - which gets you into the lucid dreams, and i only brought into it, after one miserable whitby weekend. when i did this shamanic dance in my living room, as i wanted changed which resulted in a lucid dream i took control off/ and lot of "energy sensations" which went down my body each time i repeated the segment, and that made me treat reiki with a little respect...

and before you know it, your getting auras of things around people/images in your head, psychometry (though my theories on that differ - as not everyones touched the object in question) and of course when you can rule body language out because your getting images of tenants going into hospital, or dreams of the nextdoor neighbours garden been dug up, nefore the figgers show, and things like that... you start to take it seriously... but it opens up a mixed bag of points when it comes to ideas of predestinationv freewill...

but it gets very matrixy in explanation

and well seems to come to anyone who wants to learn it, as the more you think about doing something/work at it - the more you improve and its up to you as an individual to get off your lazt arses and work at it - as i can talk about what i did, how i did and why i came to those conclusions but it doesn't change the thing that you have to do it yourself - and well those who want it, will find it on their own i guess, as when i got invovled in it. it was after a lot of random coincidences with psychics, and i've done a lot of golden daw stuff as well (crowley and that like) and while i've written a lot of my stuff up - its pretty crap and needs a rewrite before its published properly and doesn't guarentee me cash. though i will give tarot readings to those who want it...

and well, i never joke - as i don't have a sense of humor when it comes to things like that - as once you've been illegally detailed again your will for a 48 hour period, as international/british and european law is broke - you start to realise why and how - it happened in germany with the jews.

though end of the day, and image is an image - and when you first see it, you either ignore it or tend to go with your fear, as it depends on their perspective, and thats why it perhaps takes awhile to learn, as in the first instance the mind/brain tends to scream and run - before it opens up/relaxes into it, which is perhaps when you start seeing it more...

i tried listening to sensations in online poker/listening to meditation cds/tarot and recording dreams as well as lots of energy visualisations in the bath for weeks on end, as well as relaxing in front of mirrors and other stuff you do on courses - like trying to relax/read objects to see what sensations/images you see...

though i warn you when it kicks in, it kicks in - and can scare the crap out of you, and its not until you meet other people of like mind, that you realise that your not insane, and their is more going on... and well sucess breeds confidence and sooner or later you reach the point, where your not reading the books, but writtin them.
now i may have churned out 255,000 words in a month - but its unreadable, and i haven't been able to sit down and rewrite it - as i wrote it last year, and i have no publisher yet... and some of my ideas have moved on, and yes you can overtake overs who are doing it, as the goth in question i don't think tried to push the skills/shyed away from it - as it takes a kind of stupidity/stuborness to start walking up to people in the street (student union) and asking them what their aura means, and i did appear on kerang radio decmer 07 talking abour precognative dreams/the satanic side but i was crap - as my nerves got to me... and i was still uncomfy with talking about things like this

the only problem is - seeing things/images on people is inconsistent and it kicks in, at certain times more then other/and on other peoples - and well it gets you back to those anoying questions on predestination and free will and how much your influenced by your emotions/instinct and whats been shown at you... and things like that - which is perhaps why you end up in a situation where you don't want to say anything too early.. bit like the story of the farmer and the people going lucky, unlucky at various events i.e. he broke his arm - unlukly, but it stopped him going to war - lucky, while the farmer remains unmoved and goes maybe at each outcome - as it depends on what comes next, and when you get a dream of something in advance, you start going how easy is it to change things, is it predictable and/or did i just read into that, and arse

and much with this post, should i bother replying, should i send it as is - would it change anything? should i proof read it? spend time which should perhaps be spent elsewhere, or is this enough, to get the ball rolling? or am i worrying about nothing again? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

calypsos (sp? - pirates of the carabian) welcome

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Zoggi wrote:The Jaffa Cake party is a big part of WGW.

theres a jaffa cake party?

this is perhaps one of those things unpopular people like me, don't get to - not that i've been to whitby for ages, and perhaps won't be for ages...as traditionaly I don't do that whole people thing - as i don't do music!

i dance to it, but the conversations last about 5 mins, and its like i don't care, as i'm more interested in the legal/psychic side and or politics which tends to go down not at all - and why i perhaps limit myself to sex, as at least that tends to get around all the awkwardness in a seven of nine kind of way... (too analytical as well) which is perhaps why i don't do jafa cakes inter alia... *sigh*

Psycho Clown
Full to Bursting with Lovely Jaffa Cakes

Post by Psycho Clown » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:16 pm

gothiclight wrote:
vlad the impaler wrote:I suspect this is just a wind up so until there is an "ignore" button installed I will now not be reading anymore.

Have fun, in whatever passes for your world, Gothiclight.

If you listen carefully you may just hear the meds trolley....

actually i teach psychic development, and its one of the things i've been researching for the last few years after i dated a dom, who was into tarot and precognative dreams, back when i had money. i actually spent a lot of time reading anthing i could get hold of. including downloading all the guided mediation cds, as well as going around the country on courses to haunted locates and various other things...

and is one of the reasons i wrote my books (unpublished - but drafts online) from the devils perspective, as fell out with christianity inter alia.

as if you can't prove what it is, your can at least prove what it isn't ergo, when you pick up dreams/images you can at least rule body language out - which tends to leave either telepathy and or the spirit angle. i tend to rule towards spirit these days, purley on how random the stuff shows - at one point i thought i had the entire thing nailed, with proof of reincarnation, and soul mates when i interviewed this women on her past.

as she claimed, she had been told in a dream who she was going to marry as a kid, as well as the dates of her kids births and a few other things as well. and so i thought this proved reincationan - notwithstanding the other research from india and elsewhre, people i haven't met in person - because their would be no basis to know who you were going to marry in advance of meeting them, as it kind of makes no sense from a standard "communication at range/telepathy" stand point, and so removes all doubt, unfortunatly when i went back and grilled her again, i found out that their was another couple of kids on the street with a similer name, and any past life regression stuff, tends to be just showing you what you need, which is why i can't resolve this point is perhaps with kids, who still remember stories/details from old... not that it matters on the psychic side

as communication/messages at range is a fact of life, and anyone can teach themselves to learn dreams/do energy work and see auras on people, with a bit of time/patience as it just involves relaxing with your hands aprt in the bath, or with staring at a spot in a mirror inter alia
and their is plenty of online cds now from the likes of silva and others, which take you through the basics/improve your skills.,.,
obviously you still get the morons who cling to the old notions that nothing like this is possible, as they get scared/panic and try and censort it out of fear of religion, so your pretty shaffted on both sides as a witch...

atheists tend to snap/cry and get angry, while the religious nutter is so scared of authority/punishment and keeping control, that they hate anyone researching/talking about or trying to move it on...

so no its not a joke, i pick up images and auras off people most days - though i don't always know the reason why/or who it relates back to. and some christians did try and shut me down awhile back - but by the time youve proved the basics, their tactics have no fear anymore. as most of those people who subscribe medication/seek to repress people from that side are illiterate morons, who are more scared of their own shadow then helping people/develop loose the fear, and well get a life...

one of my books the devils grandson is a rewrite of the bible - from the devils perspective, as i tend to reverse the argument that god is evil, and the devil is good (my first attempt at a book) and put the devil on top... i.e. i renamed the tree of life, and put god in the top slot/aboe the cross - chaos the void - and renamed god the higher self bit, which means the devils grand son = the son of god, and the concious lower self, in order to clear the jesus crap up... though i have failed todate to get a response out of the papacy (they tend to ignore their emails) and a lot of my time, and effort went into trying to prove what it was/and break their stance...

as if a power did exists, and said though must do this, or else - then that is evil, and well the devil takes you in regardless - and i would rather go with knowlege, then censorship - which is why i play on the apple joke/temptation line a lot... and why i did the wank for freedom campaign which i sent to the eu commission as a magical child is born ;) which is available on the site, but was ignored - as most of my politcal corrospendence tends to end up in dead letter ques/gets ignored, and while i haven't entirely abandended the idea of trying to get people over their stupidity - i would have to say in the first instance, i am more itnerested in getting my site back on track/transfered over to the uk, and some money in... and when i do get images in advance , let us just say i reverse the right to spin it, as i can get milage out of anything... and while i may be trying to have some fun with jaffa cakes, as their is infinte milage in the things - it does not change the fact that
1> i picked the image up, and
2> i have no idea what the jaffa cake thing is, and or why i would be showin it. other then as a lead into something else....

and i assur eyou as a psychic - one of the scarest things you can encounter is a moron, trying to lock you up/accuse you of being ill - as i was broken into once, by people trying to shut me down, and like i said - that incompetance does not help people get to the truth of whats going on, and well a satanic with has the same rights under article 9 [freedom of belief/conciounce and religion] as anyone else, and its not my fault christians are too scared of the occult/psychic side to talk about it...

and on that note, i would say that prior to dating that women at 28 (who is a goth/goes to whitby) i wouldn't have taken it seriously either, as it wasn't till meeting here, and having her talk about precognative dreams, that i started seeing if i could teach myself to dream, and did - which gets you into the lucid dreams, and i only brought into it, after one miserable whitby weekend. when i did this shamanic dance in my living room, as i wanted changed which resulted in a lucid dream i took control off/ and lot of "energy sensations" which went down my body each time i repeated the segment, and that made me treat reiki with a little respect...

and before you know it, your getting auras of things around people/images in your head, psychometry (though my theories on that differ - as not everyones touched the object in question) and of course when you can rule body language out because your getting images of tenants going into hospital, or dreams of the nextdoor neighbours garden been dug up, nefore the figgers show, and things like that... you start to take it seriously... but it opens up a mixed bag of points when it comes to ideas of predestinationv freewill...

but it gets very matrixy in explanation

and well seems to come to anyone who wants to learn it, as the more you think about doing something/work at it - the more you improve and its up to you as an individual to get off your lazt arses and work at it - as i can talk about what i did, how i did and why i came to those conclusions but it doesn't change the thing that you have to do it yourself - and well those who want it, will find it on their own i guess, as when i got invovled in it. it was after a lot of random coincidences with psychics, and i've done a lot of golden daw stuff as well (crowley and that like) and while i've written a lot of my stuff up - its pretty crap and needs a rewrite before its published properly and doesn't guarentee me cash. though i will give tarot readings to those who want it...

and well, i never joke - as i don't have a sense of humor when it comes to things like that - as once you've been illegally detailed again your will for a 48 hour period, as international/british and european law is broke - you start to realise why and how - it happened in germany with the jews.

though end of the day, and image is an image - and when you first see it, you either ignore it or tend to go with your fear, as it depends on their perspective, and thats why it perhaps takes awhile to learn, as in the first instance the mind/brain tends to scream and run - before it opens up/relaxes into it, which is perhaps when you start seeing it more...

i tried listening to sensations in online poker/listening to meditation cds/tarot and recording dreams as well as lots of energy visualisations in the bath for weeks on end, as well as relaxing in front of mirrors and other stuff you do on courses - like trying to relax/read objects to see what sensations/images you see...

though i warn you when it kicks in, it kicks in - and can scare the crap out of you, and its not until you meet other people of like mind, that you realise that your not insane, and their is more going on... and well sucess breeds confidence and sooner or later you reach the point, where your not reading the books, but writtin them.
now i may have churned out 255,000 words in a month - but its unreadable, and i haven't been able to sit down and rewrite it - as i wrote it last year, and i have no publisher yet... and some of my ideas have moved on, and yes you can overtake overs who are doing it, as the goth in question i don't think tried to push the skills/shyed away from it - as it takes a kind of stupidity/stuborness to start walking up to people in the street (student union) and asking them what their aura means, and i did appear on kerang radio decmer 07 talking abour precognative dreams/the satanic side but i was crap - as my nerves got to me... and i was still uncomfy with talking about things like this

the only problem is - seeing things/images on people is inconsistent and it kicks in, at certain times more then other/and on other peoples - and well it gets you back to those anoying questions on predestination and free will and how much your influenced by your emotions/instinct and whats been shown at you... and things like that - which is perhaps why you end up in a situation where you don't want to say anything too early.. bit like the story of the farmer and the people going lucky, unlucky at various events i.e. he broke his arm - unlukly, but it stopped him going to war - lucky, while the farmer remains unmoved and goes maybe at each outcome - as it depends on what comes next, and when you get a dream of something in advance, you start going how easy is it to change things, is it predictable and/or did i just read into that, and arse

and much with this post, should i bother replying, should i send it as is - would it change anything? should i proof read it? spend time which should perhaps be spent elsewhere, or is this enough, to get the ball rolling? or am i worrying about nothing again? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

calypsos (sp? - pirates of the carabian) welcome

Oh.... :|

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:55 pm

gothiclight wrote:
Zoggi wrote:The Jaffa Cake party is a big part of WGW.

theres a jaffa cake party?
*gothiclight cut for length*

this is perhaps me bringing the sorrow in, that was puet-etra absent before - as i hate to disapoint on thrse things - notwithstanding i love quoting myself, but i think i may have wasted the opportunity here...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm est j'ai besoin une vive alors peut-etra d'argent vaniner premier (je suis essayer apprender francais d'ici - as i am listening to french cds maintenant and not music argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pasc que je oublier quelle comma ca *swoon* - as i over do it again, for over dramatic effort inter alia [je pence, ou pas inter alia]) no idea what to say to jaffa cakes, really i don't let alone a party idea, as come on its only jafa cakes, and how much can you really make on that? notwithstanding the fact its obvious a lot, if you set your mind to it right....

and i've overdone it again - haven't i? oooooooooooooops and i love the merging image/with the top hat on the previous post, as i've decided to say something nice for once as well *cough* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as i drag it out some more, and go nahhhhhhhhh

oldgoth
WGW Forum Moderator

Post by oldgoth » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Zoggi wrote:What is it with you and bashing things that are not part of the official event? :wink:

They are part of the offical event though, but I still hate them! :lol:
Nostalgia and Recollection back for November WGW - tickets on sale!

oldgoth
WGW Forum Moderator

Post by oldgoth » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 pm

rod wrote:Its just the Trad-biscuit Nu-biscuit debate :-)

Nah, if there was a 'trad' biscuit, a true biscuit for goths it'd have to be the Dark Chocolate Hob Nob or yer proper Bourbon. Jaffa cakes are a futurepop biscuit (or cake, whatever..).. no discernable substance, has a dayglo bit, and is a bit light and fluffy...
Nostalgia and Recollection back for November WGW - tickets on sale!

Dave-il-man

Post by Dave-il-man » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Hello gothiclight we have missed you over the last few months, we need someone who can write full essays full of twaddle :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/david66stringer
ImageImage
i am who i am so like it or lump it

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Dave-il-man wrote:Hello gothiclight we have missed you over the last few months, we need someone who can write full essays full of twaddle :lol:

thank you for
that i can do anytime - pick a subject, any subject - go on, you know you want it - any subject at all:

-> parliment is not the law
-> the right to bare arms
->christians are murdering babies in kenya with the "though shalt not suffer a witch to live" line, and please ets try them for genocide under article 2(b) inter alia
-> anything on but not limited to sex/psychic development/the occult/democracy/censorship and human right law

though i'm sure i can run with anything given half a chance - you have been warned - as i'm sure i can drag it out for ever and a day if need be

other topics, which could result in essay style answers are speeding and fines/tv licencing law, the judicery, the waterboard, banks and anything a women says - because they make it so easy at times, if not all the time -

notwithstanding i can probably generate a fuss about anything, if given a chance...

so you have been warned - as for bisquits my preference is for the 33p tesco milk choclate value digestives for now - and i will ignore the sweeny tod images of drawing blood on my hands (twice) as you can't please anyone all the time

and i am picking up way too much crow stuff of late - but i guess i upset the women, and i didn't move quick enough on something, and arse - what is it with them? as their is no pleasing some people, as i work out how to try and get the seduction bit in, and fail uterly - as it doesn't work with men, and yes - oh dear as i am going to have to try and finish moving the hosting over/as well as updating my forums to send reminders to people - that someones posted as is

Dave-il-man

Post by Dave-il-man » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:40 pm

What about the "Perils of the very rare pygmy eskimoes" :lol:
ImageImage

jackiethistime
Jaffa Cake Monster

Post by jackiethistime » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:43 pm

oldgoth wrote:
rod wrote:Its just the Trad-biscuit Nu-biscuit debate :-)

Nah, if there was a 'trad' biscuit, a true biscuit for goths it'd have to be the Dark Chocolate Hob Nob or yer proper Bourbon. Jaffa cakes are a futurepop biscuit (or cake, whatever..).. no discernable substance, has a dayglo bit, and is a bit light and fluffy...

I disagree!
Those fat christmas german spicy biscuits from Lidls are the best goth biscuit.
"Punk was the medicine, Goth is the cure"

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Dave-il-man wrote:What about the "Perils of the very rare pygmy eskimoes" :lol:

Thats probably going to turn into an issue with oil in the articic, whaling and the eventually slagging off of the states while bringing in climate change - rising sea levels, and the eventual distruction of mankind... and the perils of having too many words for snow, if their was any snow - because well the ice caps are melting and it might feature those cute empire penguins who steal that other birds offsping and bring it up as their own, despite the fact that its a predator which is perhaps an analogy of how america/russia should be treating each other notwithstanding issues on international waters, and how to judge that inter alia

though i suppose at a push i could also touch on issues of contraception/studies of how to keep warm in the cold but i may be really pushing it that point, and might touch on jealousy issues of letting other men sleep with their wives - perhaps linking it back (what with the rising sea levels/temperature) to the middle east and how they get so stressed out, and fight over anything though that could be the religious issue again[insert slagging off incompetance/here while comparing their customs]

though it depends where i want to to go with it, and what message/spin i was aiming for... as you can - perhaps - do a lot with eskimos (perhaps) not that i've met one, so its hard to comment there - which perhaps goes into another essay on can you really know someone, without meeting someone, and the issues of if you have to meet them/live in their shoes before you can comment on their pleight amongst other things of course

so yes i suppose i could, if you really wanted to - depending on my motivation of course? as i'd much rather be writting about what i wanted to do to one of those sexy goth women, up close and personal, as its more fun and a better use of time - as i think we're lacking on seduction here, and if i'm being open, i may as well display my full range - or something like that, but no one seems to be interested for now..

*swoon* as i've been frozen out, and i so wanted to be warm tonight - and raise the temperature again, which perhaps draws close to the eskimo line, and kissing again hmmmmmmmmmm as i try and work out how to get this back on track

as it really takes the biscuit now inter alia bon sur

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Dave-il-man wrote:What about the "Perils of the very rare pygmy eskimoes" :lol:

Thats probably going to turn into an issue with oil in the articic, whaling and the eventually slagging off of the states while bringing in climate change - rising sea levels, and the eventual distruction of mankind... and the perils of having too many words for snow, if their was any snow - because well the ice caps are melting and it might feature those cute empire penguins who steal that other birds offsping and bring it up as their own, despite the fact that its a predator which is perhaps an analogy of how america/russia should be treating each other notwithstanding issues on international waters, and how to judge that inter alia

though i suppose at a push i could also touch on issues of contraception/studies of how to keep warm in the cold but i may be really pushing it that point, and might touch on jealousy issues of letting other men sleep with their wives - perhaps linking it back (what with the rising sea levels/temperature) to the middle east and how they get so stressed out, and fight over anything though that could be the religious issue again[insert slagging off incompetance/here while comparing their customs]

though it depends where i want to to go with it, and what message/spin i was aiming for... as you can - perhaps - do a lot with eskimos (perhaps) not that i've met one, so its hard to comment there - which perhaps goes into another essay on can you really know someone, without meeting someone, and the issues of if you have to meet them/live in their shoes before you can comment on their pleight amongst other things of course

so yes i suppose i could, if you really wanted to - depending on my motivation of course? as i'd much rather be writting about what i wanted to do to one of those sexy goth women, up close and personal, as its more fun and a better use of time - as i think we're lacking on seduction here, and if i'm being open, i may as well display my full range - or something like that, but no one seems to be interested for now..

*swoon* as i've been frozen out, and i so wanted to be warm tonight - and raise the temperature again, which perhaps draws close to the eskimo line, and kissing again hmmmmmmmmmm as i try and work out how to get this back on track

as it really takes the biscuit now inter alia bon sur

Dave-il-man

Post by Dave-il-man » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Well i will grant you a great big smile about all the above, and wish you well with getting warm with a one of those sexy goth women.

By the way you never dwelled upon the pygmies haha :lol:
ImageImage

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:52 pm

which is obviously the final irony of all - because if i had spent more time on the pygmies - they perhaps wouldn't have had a pleight as we the international community could have done so more, if only we had considered their issues/their stance and paid more to it....

and with that i thank you for your feedback and instead look for comment from one of the gorgous sexy goth women, if i can find any again...

and yes this post is a fishing experdition to get more on my site/and back to the topic of being laid - which has to me more important then pygmies notwithstanding i am but one man, and am not elected yet to any office of poer, but if i was, i would do everything i could to ease their pleight notwithstanding they would perhaps better of mating instead - and should perhaps inter alia join my site, least they sucome entirly in this difficult time...

This may need a plan for global internet access as well (which fits my agenda of course and is on my site) as i would hate for them to suffer needlessy and or worsen their pleight

and i should perhaps return to making a comparision of the lone pygmy fishing in a cut out, as obviously their has to be better way then this at raking them in....

or have they/we been done over - due to compertition from the big boys/using those big nets, and the poor little guy starting up, with but a single rod - is all but done out now matter how far he extends - as the women just don't go for one anymore... as i work out where this is going and go and should i play on their guilt???

Yes join me site now and save the pygmies as IT IS an international site, and you can date anyone on there (subject to joining of course - which you have to do bon sur) and you could do your bit for mankind!!!

which get you that warm glow inside - which obviously had nothing to do with the extension of that lone single rod into any hole of course, unless you wanted it i suppose... as i wounder if the snow has thawed and the women have woken up yet? or do i have to keep digging for more...

as i flutter my eyelids and think of lust instead - as really we are trying to please

Dave-il-man

Post by Dave-il-man » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Well now i know the pygmies have you on side i will rest tonight and sleep peacefully. That is, unless my dear beloved goth lady does not decide to put my rod in a hole and do some fidhy things hehe
But all the best of luck with your site :lol:
ImageImage

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:19 pm

i'm sure you'll cope :p

eitherway you should get her on, and rate her...

as there is a bottle of wine for the first person to top the league table, which hasn't been claimed yet not that anyone has to sign anyone up - as compertition is bad and wrong, and signing exs up is mearly a proactive endevour to boost peoples confidence, say nice things abou them - while recomending to others who good, and who;s not while at the same time trying to link all the goths of whitby up - as i'm sure its a safe sex thing as well inter alia of course

as i think its perhaps more like two degree of seperation here - but i could be wrong...

MissDee
Jaffa Cakes? What Jaffa Cakes?!

Post by MissDee » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:58 pm

*regrets coming into thread, now got a headache and walking back out of thread*

Very disappointed that it wasnt a fetish goth clothing store!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SienneDeaddoll
http://www.madamedees.co.uk

gothiclight
Has no Jaffa Cakes

Post by gothiclight » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 pm

i don't do clothing yet

(i just seem to just do human rights law curently! i.e. my times going into expanding this section here http://www.thesextree.co.uk/sextree/law/Statutes.aspx)

however i have no issue parternin up withs however (assuming i cold find someone that is???) and offern clotin onsale, and taking a comission if anyone knows anyone who wants an outlet at all? as i wrote an ecommerce back end, and its not being used currently

i was getting an image of one of the goth shops a few months back, on myspace. so i perhaps shouldhave asked her, anyways its something i would consider, as vampire freaks doest hat type of thing as well. or was that a clothing store which moved into networking? i can't remembr, but yeah i'd consider it, even if i don't do it now.

anything to please anyone, at this moment in time!

vlad the impaler
Jaffa Cake Monster

Post by vlad the impaler » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

MissDee wrote:*regrets coming into thread, now got a headache and walking back out of thread*

Very disappointed that it wasnt a fetish goth clothing store!

*tried running towards you silently mouthing "Nnnnooooooooooooo!" whilst waving my arms*

Lets hope he hasnt got his thread on Notify, then and only then might you have got away with it.

/goes back to ignoring this thread and hoping gothiclight is getting his meds
http://www.b3ta.com/

http://www.sickipedia.org/index.php - For people on here who can laugh at a joke without going sobbing to Mum

vlad the impaler
Jaffa Cake Monster

Post by vlad the impaler » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

too late
http://www.b3ta.com/

http://www.sickipedia.org/index.php - For people on here who can laugh at a joke without going sobbing to Mum