Please log public abuse and harrassment here...

News on the Sophie Campaign and other related cases.

Moderator: WGWMods

Varney
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes

Post by Varney » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:24 am

Or because yours is potentially more interesting than theirs?

I have two little (adult?) cats who like to look at each other's bowls, to see what the other's got, despite them both having been given identical portions of the same food... They are animals. They're not particularly 'grown-up' animals, either. They're a pair of fucking babies (which is why I love them) but in humans, it's neither cute nor attractive. It's just tedious.

V
What you gone do now, muchacha?

Varney
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes

Post by Varney » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:30 am

I thought your appraisal of the word "Mosher" quite lucid, Wolfy. Just goes to show how things become distorted by subsequent generations. In my earliest childhood, I can actually remember the word "gay" meaning "happy/carefree" and there are people of a previous generation who feel robbed of an English word. Now "gay" is starting to mean "lame" or "rubbish"; as in: "Oh, that baggy jumper with holes in is just sooo gaaayyy!"

And, to be perfectly honest... when I look around me, at so called 'goths' of this generation, I tend to start wondering if I'm really a goth anymore...?

V
What you gone do now, muchacha?

DanR

Post by DanR » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Got onto a bus the other day.... I had an early finish from college, anyway... got onto the bus and what do I see taking up all the room in the back? C**vs. Trying my hardest to avoid any form of trouble, I decide to sit on a seat at the front of the bus. put my Mp3 on and leant my head against the window..... Then the bottle throwing began..... What I could feel were Lilt bottles being thrown at my head. Ignoring it I thought it would stop.... It didn't. It went on and on. I felt like losing it with them

Dave-il-man
Full to Bursting with Lovely Jaffa Cakes

Post by Dave-il-man » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:46 pm

DanR wrote:Got onto a bus the other day.... I had an early finish from college, anyway... got onto the bus and what do I see taking up all the room in the back? C**vs. Trying my hardest to avoid any form of trouble, I decide to sit on a seat at the front of the bus. put my Mp3 on and leant my head against the window..... Then the bottle throwing began..... What I could feel were Lilt bottles being thrown at my head. Ignoring it I thought it would stop.... It didn't. It went on and on. I felt like losing it with them

What a set of shits :evil:
http://www.myspace.com/david66stringer
ImageImage
i am who i am so like it or lump it

DanR

Post by DanR » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:13 pm

Ye I know. I paused my Mp3 to hear what they were talking about. The usual "Fokkin Goff" and "What a state". In the same week, i was in the same situation but on another bus and different ppl. there were these twats threatening me and my mate, saying they was gonna take a baseball bat at us!

Dave-il-man
Full to Bursting with Lovely Jaffa Cakes

Post by Dave-il-man » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:30 pm

DanR wrote:Ye I know. I paused my Mp3 to hear what they were talking about. The usual "Fokkin Goff" and "What a state". In the same week, i was in the same situation but on another bus and different ppl. there were these twats threatening me and my mate, saying they was gonna take a baseball bat at us!

Why? whats in there heads {Shit} maybe.

Thats what i love about this forum and the people i have met from it, they just seem to accept that we all have our differences. While we don't always agree, we just don't show aggresion for the sake of it.
http://www.myspace.com/david66stringer
ImageImage
i am who i am so like it or lump it

MissDee
Jaffa Cakes? What Jaffa Cakes?!

Post by MissDee » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 pm

X-Bumble wrote:Jumped by 2 youths in Barnet in 1991 with 8 of their friends looking on.

Sustained major bruising to ribs, gashed eyes, severely beaten jaw.

When they got hauled up in court they said;

'He was stocky looking Goth so we wanted to see if we could take him down'

Are you from barnet? im from there, its got alot worst,when i was last down there i was walking past mcdonalds and had to walk through a group of about 12-15 youths all still at school age mainly girls but a few boys, i was on my way to camden town for a night out so was dressed up had my corset on long lace and satin coat with a long black skirt and obviously i have long black hair, i wasnt paying attention to them tbh i was in a world of my own when i felt a very hard tug on my hair and i was pulled to the ground, thankfully someone walked out of mcdonalds at that point and they let go so i could get up and run away.

ive been jumped by 2 men (yes im female) outside a nightclub in sheffield, in my eyes im thankful they just kicked me a little bit.

ive had pennies thrown at me

ive been spat at

then if we go back to my school days (its not that long ago about 5 years) when it was really quite obvious i was goth/mosher 100% of the time, it was mainly verbal abuse where they stole th little confidence my parents left me with.

Im a little different now if someone calls me a goth i say thank you, id rather be an open minded goth then a closed minded anything else.
i am a little warey though alot of knife crime in my area at the mo
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SienneDeaddoll
http://www.madamedees.co.uk

Bona Tom
Jaffa Cake Monster

Post by Bona Tom » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi, badbabydeedee369. X-Bumble doesn't post any more, so he's not being rude in not replying - he's just, 'Gone Fishing'.....

MissDee

Post by MissDee » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Ah ok thanks

sisters of the nephilim

Post by sisters of the nephilim » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:02 am

About fours years ago we had alot of trouble with chavs. I stood upto them and as a consequence had my car smashed several times. One day I heard a neighbours window being put in so I ran out the house (stupid maybes) and confronted some Chavs on wasteland where they gathered. Unbeknown to me one was behind and smashed my face to a pulp with some sort of heavy object. Two plates in my face and a broken nose and three months for the swelling to come down. Got 5 thousand from the victim support group but never caught them.

I'm 6 feet 2 and never thought I would be felled by kids young enough to be my children.

Getting old I guess.

MissDee

Post by MissDee » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Thats horrible. my dad used to confront them untill they started carrying knives. the best one is this (dads not lost yet :))

they were egging the house one halloween dad went outside with a pack of eggs hit one of them right on the back of the head as he went to run away, Made the best noise ive ever heard!

we had someone throwing rocks at us in 'our area o town' outside the goth shop (well it used to be goth closer to emo and cybergoth now) stupid and childish! if you have a problem why go up onto the devenshire quarter?

Jaye
WGW Web Admin

Post by Jaye » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Sunday Night - Baxtergate.....

Had a bad feeling about that night as soon as I started getting ready. None the less, did make up and hair etc, and after many deep breaths, ventured out. It was weird, cause I am never nervous about walking out of the cottage in Whitby, it's just what I do. Stroll off and amble along to the pub or club and see all my mates.

Went the long way to Baxtergate, cause I forgot about the hill behind the Little A, so I went down the harbour way, past laughtons and on to Nostalgia @ Raw.

As soon as I got past Laughtons and asked someone there where Raw was, this Saxo appeared next to me, and proceeded to follow me the entire way to the club, asking me questions like what time was it, and did I know the way to Robin Hood's bay. As soon as we were out of earshot of Laughtons, the comments changed from those questions to abuse about goth and being a tranny etc.

Very nearly spoiled my night, and was on the verge of tears when I got into Raw. Not happy that a chav managed to get to me like that, but thought I would mention it anyway.

Having said all that, I had a great night at Raw and then the Res, leaving at some ridiculous time and popping off to the seafront, before getting home to bed about 6 or 7 am I think (still not sure!!!)
Jaye

The Purple Fluffy Bunny

This post may be edited for typo's (including some words) and speeling issues

korpse
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes

Post by korpse » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Assholes! Sorry to hear that Jay.

It was great to meet you at last and likewise, we were on the beach at some ridiculous hour on Sunday morning. Pure class.

x
http://facebook.com/korpse
http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com
"Be Proud, Be Loud, Be Heard" - Toyah

Northen_Nick
Jaffa Cake Snaffler

Post by Northen_Nick » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Yes, it's a real shame those assholes do that.

They would not do that if they was a few of us though.

Also, was great to meet you Jay.

jim & jen
Jaffa Cake Snaffler

Sorry to hear that!

Post by jim & jen » Mon May 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Sorry to hear you had to put up with that! we had a couple of small incidents that day both involving small black cars ( sorry I'm crap at makes but both were full of chavs) we were up by the abbey at around 6 and a car load beeped the horn to make us jump and then just keep there hand on the horn till we walked into the church yard and later when we were walking toward RAW and they shouted out the windows that we should listen to proper music blah blah but it would be much more scary if you were on your own!

Jaye
WGW Web Admin

Post by Jaye » Mon May 04, 2009 6:23 pm

wonder if it was the same car?
Jaye

The Purple Fluffy Bunny

This post may be edited for typo's (including some words) and speeling issues

Louisa
Wants a Jaffa Cake

Post by Louisa » Mon May 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Don't worry about them, they are obviously so bored with their sad little lives that they decided to drive into whitby and spread some of their negativity, how sad :roll:

jim & jen
Jaffa Cake Snaffler

Post by jim & jen » Sat May 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Jay wrote:wonder if it was the same car?

could well be !? the miserable gits!

Coffin
Wants a Jaffa Cake

Post by Coffin » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:12 am

I got verbally abused - just petty comments really like 'freak' and whatnots. Also, I had one person spitting on me, a bus drove on when the driver knew there was plenty of spaces for me to take a seat, a rock thrown at my chest (luckly no ribs were broken), a part of my hair set on fire, etc

But luckly the abuse on goths over he isn't as bad - but mainly people will know I stick a hot poker up their arsehole if they even so much as bad mouth me :D
Snow comes to rest on raven's wings, covering black quills in ivory white. And peace settles upon the earth, beneath the ebon shroud of Winter's Knight

rod
Jaffa Cake Monster

Post by rod » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Well I've just had an interesting walk from one mates to another in Leicester. Those who know me know I don't exactly stand out clothes wise so I was somewhat taken aback to have abuse that I won't repeat here thrown at me by a group of pissed ch*vs about an hour ago. Luckily it didn't kick off and apart from a huge adrenaline buzz no harm done. Bollocks to them.
He spoke of brothers many, wine and women, song a plenty