Forum Meet.

A place for all things for the forthcoming WGW
Dreams, ideas and cunning plans

Moderator: WGWMods

korpse
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Contact:

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by korpse » Wed May 01, 2013 9:56 am

Ha ha! Another sad face photo like the last one!!

I think we really need some forum tags for the next meet, so providing nobody objects I would like to put myself forward to make some for November - what d'you reckon?
http://facebook.com/korpse
http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com
"Be Proud, Be Loud, Be Heard" - Toyah

User avatar
Psycho Clown
Full to Bursting with Lovely Jaffa Cakes
Posts: 1464
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Yorkshirepuddingshire
Contact:

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by Psycho Clown » Wed May 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Alira wrote:I've met you more than once and I can assure you that this would not be the case, lovely.
Awwww.... thanks hun, you're lovely too. :)

GingerDoll
Jaffa Cakes? What Jaffa Cakes?!
Posts: 3022
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: North East, UK

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by GingerDoll » Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Alira, m'dear, I'll be there in Nov as long as I don't have to take any responsibility!

And Korpse, you are welcome to make tags...though I'm still quite foggy on the concept.
Don't call me baby.

korpse
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Contact:

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by korpse » Fri May 03, 2013 9:49 am

Ok, I'll post new thread nearer the time and one for slogan suggestions :D
http://facebook.com/korpse
http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com
"Be Proud, Be Loud, Be Heard" - Toyah

LewdiKris
Wants a Jaffa Cake
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 6:03 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by LewdiKris » Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 pm

If I'd been there I'd have been at the meet. See you in November.

LK
Trousers are for guys with ugly legs.

korpse
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Contact:

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by korpse » Fri May 03, 2013 8:14 pm

LewdiKris wrote:If I'd been there I'd have been at the meet. See you in November.

LK
Awesome. Oh yeah, don't forget to shave beforehand (er... not sure that sound's right!!) :D
http://facebook.com/korpse
http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com
"Be Proud, Be Loud, Be Heard" - Toyah

GingerDoll
Jaffa Cakes? What Jaffa Cakes?!
Posts: 3022
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: North East, UK

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by GingerDoll » Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 am

korpse wrote:
LewdiKris wrote:If I'd been there I'd have been at the meet. See you in November.

LK
Awesome. Oh yeah, don't forget to shave beforehand (er... not sure that sound's right!!) :D
:shock: :shock: any reason / part in particular?
Don't call me baby.

meatloaf43154
Has no Jaffa Cakes
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Hunting Ghosts In St Marys Graveyard

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by meatloaf43154 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:29 pm

I will certainly attend the meet up, as I am sure will Miss_RTG and one other who is going with us will do.

Be good to meet and put faces to names from the forum.

Thanks for making us newbies feel so welcome.

Chris.
The Time Lord

miss_rtg
Wants a Jaffa Cake
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 pm
Location: All over this Wasteland

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by miss_rtg » Sat May 04, 2013 10:31 pm

meatloaf43154 wrote:I will certainly attend the meet up, as I am sure will Miss_RTG and one other who is going with us will do.

Be good to meet and put faces to names from the forum.

Thanks for making us newbies feel so welcome.

Chris.
Absolutely! I'm in! /cheers

korpse
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Contact:

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by korpse » Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 pm

GingerDoll wrote:
korpse wrote:
LewdiKris wrote:If I'd been there I'd have been at the meet. See you in November.

LK
Awesome. Oh yeah, don't forget to shave beforehand (er... not sure that sound's right!!) :D
:shock: :shock: any reason / part in particular?
I was a bit tipsy when I had this discussion with LK so can't remember exactly what I said. :?
http://facebook.com/korpse
http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com
"Be Proud, Be Loud, Be Heard" - Toyah

korpse
Ate all the Jaffa Cakes
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Contact:

Re: Forum Meet.

Post by korpse » Sun May 05, 2013 7:20 pm

miss_rtg wrote:
meatloaf43154 wrote:I will certainly attend the meet up, as I am sure will Miss_RTG and one other who is going with us will do.

Be good to meet and put faces to names from the forum.

Thanks for making us newbies feel so welcome.

Chris.
Absolutely! I'm in! /cheers
Yayy (to both!) :D
http://facebook.com/korpse
http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com
"Be Proud, Be Loud, Be Heard" - Toyah

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest